Welcome to Grandbaby Blues

A place to share your blues, missing your grandbabies. Tell me how you keep that close bond of a grandparent. Share how you've kept in touch from a distance.

Monday, May 24, 2010

The Balancing Act

This coming weekend we will be on the road again. We'll be visiting our beautiful grandkids. My little granddaughter is two and a half and as cute as can be. She gets lots of attention. My grandson is eleven and can entertain himself. I always worry that I will lavish all my attention on my granddaughter and neglect my grandson. Babies naturally get all the attention. I am determined to balance my attention equally between the two of them this time. We'll be visiting them again in October, after the new baby arrives. Then there will be three grandkids to shower with attention. I hope I learn this balancing act by then.

No comments: