Welcome to Grandbaby Blues

A place to share your blues, missing your grandbabies. Tell me how you keep that close bond of a grandparent. Share how you've kept in touch from a distance.

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Outgrowing Gubba

Here I am visiting my grandkids in New York. A year has grown my grandson three inches and handsomer than ever. At ten and headed for fifth grade, he has little time for his doting grandmother. There are Play Station and XBox games, hockey and baseball drawing him away... He is a loving brother to his 20 month old little sister, a loving son, and responsible young man at home and school. Each year will take him further from his Gubba's loving arms. That is as it shoulg be. I just sit back and watch, loving each new and wonderful phase of his growing.

No comments: